Saturday, December 1, 2012

Welcome: Hello Everyone

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to my Blog!!!

I am Manu Mittal an MBA from University of Petroleum and Energy Studies(Energy Trading) working as a Business Analyst in Advance Group India.
Advance Group is the Largest Sulphonator in the country with the installed capacity of 1,68,000 TPA.

As a Sulphonator we need LAB as a raw material  for our plants so as a BA i need to find out lots and lots of information on this chemical so I start my research work I found lots of useful information available on the sites.

But I am still wondering how it's possible that there is not even a single blog made by anybody on the most amazing chemic in the world yeah the most amazing chemic and that is LINEAR ALKYL BENZENE (LAB) the SPECIALTY CHEMICAL.

LINEAR ALKYL BENZENE is a family of organic compounds which is used for making detergents sometimes called LAB's.

I welcome you all to my blog on LINEAR ALKYL BENZENE 

I try my best to make this blog as useful and informative as possible.

If any of you are in urgent need of any kind of information related to LAB kindly mail me on  manumittal19@gmail.com i will try my best to solve your query as soon as possible.

2 comments: